PT Customer Support Representative
The Customer Support Representative (CSR) is responsible for interfacing with our customers in-person, via telephone phone and e-mail. The CSR develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within Accent Decor to ensure our customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
We believe in can-do attitudes and a willingness to jump in where needed to help us exceed our customers’ expectations!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Portraying a positive company image and engaging in professional and friendly communications with customers.
• Processing orders by mail, telephone, fax, email, or other employees.
• Actively listening to customer needs and inquiries to determine appropriate service actions.
• Assisting colleagues and other employees with administrative duties.
• Referring any customer questions regarding products or services to the appropriate person.
• Establishing and maintaining customer profiles.
• Performing accurate company-required recordkeeping.
• Efficiently and correctly corresponding with customers to obtain payments.
• Resolving customer problems, such as shipping or invoicing problems, etc.
• Informing customers of prices, shipping dates, anticipated delays and any additional information needed by customer; printing shipment documents; recording or filing copy of order received.
• Following-up on orders to ensure delivery by specified dates.
• Be on time and ready to assist our customers at the scheduled time..
• Performing other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
• Bachelors, or seeking bachelors’ degree preferred
• 1+ year customer service experience preferred
• Ability to work in a team environment and take direction from management and supervisors
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, work instructions, software manuals; ability to write routine reports and correspondence
• Excellent oral/written communication skills
• Excellent organization skills
• Ability to multi-task, and comfortable in an evolving environment--changing priorities, some ambiguity
• Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
• Company paid life insurance
• Paid Holidays and vacation time
• Health and Wellness program
• Employee Purchase Program
• 401K match