IT Optimization Manager
Accent Decor is looking for a unique IT guru to join our growing team. This individual will be responsible for day to day IT help desk functions, while also providing the technological analysis and leadership to optimize our distribution and customer support systems. The successful candidate will be a strategic thought partner for our business units, helping to align our current business processes, systems and practices with our strategic growth goals, offering suggestions and implementing technology that provide process improvements ensuring we meet or exceed our business objectives.
• Understand the company’s operating model and commercial objectives.
• Develop and standardize technological processes; anticipate business unit requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions.
• Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Lead ongoing reviews of technological processes and develop optimization strategies.
• Stay up-to-date on the latest IT advancements to automate and modernize our systems.
• Conduct meetings to drive to operational solutions.
• Perform requirements analysis.
Internal/ External IT Support
Provides proactive technical and administrative leadership in computer selection, configuration, performance optimization, maintenance, asset management, and capacity planning for an environment consisting of the following major components:
• Active Directory/Intranet.
• Desktop and Mobile security solutions.
• End-user communication and collaboration tools.
• Personal computers and mobile devices.
• Productivity suites and other applications.
• Remote access solutions (VPN and mobile VPS).
• Ensures computer equipment, hardware, and software are updated to meet organizational needs.
• Responsible for maintaining the telephone network system, including phone handsets, port assignments, voicemail, etc.
• Successfully maintains inventory of systems, equipment, and licenses; creates and maintains procedures and documentation for IT support personnel, and ensures desktop systems efficiency and integrity.
Coordinate with vendors and contractors who provide outsourced IT functions; escalating activity as appropriate. Monitor their compliance with the service level agreements documented in contracts.
• Develops and conducts various training and instruction for new and existing associates on company technology with the goal of maximizing user efficiency and effectiveness while reducing administrative effort.
• Ensures policy and process documentation is created, maintained, and shared with staff.
• Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
• Company paid life insurance
• Paid Holidays and vacation time
• Health and Wellness program
• Employee Purchase Program
• 401K match