IT Support Specialist
We are looking for a passionate, customer-focused IT professional to join our growing team! The successful candidate will be a well-organized, results-driven individual committed to prompt, courteous problem resolution. The IT Support Specialist is responsible for providing on-site and remote assistance to 100+ employees across the US. If you have a passion for collaborating with others and using technology to enable the business to better support customers and growth, this could be the role for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Promptly provide remote and on-site support to internal employees via phone, email, or face to face interaction.
• Create a positive technical support experience through frequent communication, collaboration and timely issue resolution.
• Assist in new user onboarding and offboarding in partnership with management.
• Provide technical support and configuration for AD hardware and software including but not limited to 3CX, DSX, Salesforce, Grovesite, Microsoft, Zoom, Wrike, HP, Lenovo, Apple, Zebra, warehouse hand-held devices and more.
• Analyze technical issues, identify the root cause, resolve and document the resolution
• Assist in the development, maintenance, training and distribution of IT policies and procedures for the AD team to maximize user efficiencies and effectiveness.
• Assist in evaluation and enhancement of our core infrastructure, architecting and documenting our technology enabled processes and systems.
• Responsible for hardware and software tracking, procurement and assurance of comprehensive asset management processes.
• Perform other support related tasks and projects as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
• 2 years of direct IT support experience preferred
• Bachelors in IT or other related business field
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and iOS
• Experience with configuration and troubleshooting iOS, Salesforce, Windows 10 operating systems
• Knowledge of remote support tools
• Travel 20% between Dallas, Perris, and Las Vegas for annual trade show technical support
• Experience with retail or wholesale channels
• Scripting and systems integration (Python and SQL)
• Possesses the knowledge, skills, ability to implement a disaster recovery plan, back-up procedures, and other control structures as needed
• Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
• Company paid life insurance
• Paid Holidays and vacation time
• Health and Wellness program
• Employee Purchase Program
• 401K match