Key Account Manager
We are looking for a dynamic Key Account Manager who will be focused on driving sales of Accent Decor product and managing the overall business with our top Floral Wholesalers, Manufacturers and Growers. The ability to develop and maintain strong relationships, create customer strategies based on analytics and the know-how to drive healthy revenue growth is key. The Key Account Manager will be the main point of contact with the customer(s) and work cross-functionally within the organization (Product Development, Planning, Production, Logistics, Marketing) to effectively execute objectives. The position will be located in Norcross, GA and reports to the VP of Sales.
Key Account Management Responsibilities:
• Drive sales to meet annual revenue and margin goals.
• Develop strong customers relationships based on category, industry and customer knowledge with existing and high-potential customers.
• Identify and acquire new strategic customers.
• Create customer joint business plans seasonally based on deep-dive analysis.
• Lead seasonal assortment planning and product forecasting with the customer.
• Utilize analytical and problem-solving skills to create selling opportunities pre, post and in-season.
• Negotiate and manage pricing and vendor term agreements on an annual basis.
• Effectively negotiate markdowns, vendor allowances, marketing allowances and other requested contributions.
• Summarize, review and distribute weekly retail sales recaps, identifying trends and opportunities for incremental sales.
• Review customer booking orders weekly to ensure the annual financial plan is being achieved. Identify areas not meeting plan and work with customer to resolve.
• Inform the seasonal forecast and monthly re-forecasting process based upon previous trend, customer forecasts, and future expectations.
• Lead cross functional teams to ensure new product launches/programs are executed flawlessly and on time.
• Lead off-site customer meetings and attend seasonal tradeshows in Atlanta, Dallas, Las Vegas and other industry conference as needed.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in B2B Sales and Account Management
• Professional Account Management
• Conceptual/Strategic Selling
• Retail Math Knowledge
• Analytical Thinking
• Creative Problem Solving
• Project Management
• Internal and External Relationship Management
• Listening & Influencing
• Attention to Detail
• Excellent Presentation and Negotiation Skills
• Understanding of Wholesale, Retail and E-commerce Strategies
• Advanced analytical, planning, organizational, interpersonal and computer skills (Excel, Word, Power Point)
• Salary, bonus, commission based on experience
• Profit-sharing based on performance
• Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
• Company paid life insurance
• Paid Holidays and vacation time
• Health and Wellness program
• Employee Purchase Program
• 401K match