The Marketing Director will join a growing team of creative professionals responsible for the innovative design and execution of Accent Decor’s marketing and sales strategies. Under direction of the Creative VP, the Marketing Director will plan, budget and implement all marketing, advertising, branding, signage, communications, and public relations initiatives to increase Accent Decor brand awareness and value in the floral, home décor, and event planning industries.
Marketing Director Responsibilities:
• Translate the Creative VP’s vision into successful, tangible brand plans, go-to-market strategies, and marketing campaigns.
• Align marketing strategies with the Product Development team’s quarterly and annual initiatives.
• Build a best-in-class marketing strategy, owning the entire marketing calendar to ensure timelines and objectives are met.
• Increase revenue growth through targeted customer campaigns and loyalty strategies, in partnership with the Sales VP.
• Lead a team of designers, PR staff, photographers and print/digital associates to success—from strategic development to creative execution. Support them in creating compelling concepts that fit the Accent Decor brand. Oversee all aspects of their timelines and initiatives.
• Partner with HR to build a consistent internal and recruitment brand, employee-value proposition, and other HR-related communications.
• Identify metrics tied to our business performance that will inform us on areas of success, and areas of growth opportunity.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• 10 years of progressive Marketing experience.
• 5 years of management experience.
• Experience researching and staying current on graphic design and branding trends.
• Strong time management, multitasking, organizational and communication skills; ability to meet tight deadlines and make decisive judgments and evaluations.
• Excellent design, marketing, social media, communication, and organization skills.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to lead and work effectively with other departments.
• Understanding of Wholesale, Retail and E-commerce Strategies.
• Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
• Company paid life insurance
• Paid Holidays and vacation time
• Health and Wellness program
• Employee Purchase Program
• 401K match