Visual Merchandising Director
The Director of Visual Merchandising will be responsible for creating an immersive, visual and sensory experience to inspire and delight customers and fans of the Accent Decor brand. Through strategic planning, creativity and innovative execution, the successful candidate will build a strong visual storyboard in our showrooms to enhance our customers experience and satisfaction, while helping achieve Accent Decor financial objectives.
Under direction of the Creative VP, the Visual Director will translate floral and home décor concepts into an inspirational design showroom, upholding Accent Decor’s brand integrity and innovative standards of excellence. This position will drive business results through effective merchandising, utilization of product sales reports, and implementation of marketing strategies within our North American showroom locations—Atlanta, Norcross, Dallas, Las Vegas.
Visual Merchandising Director Responsibilities:
• Develop and manage the showroom operations, staff, and merchandise.
• Coordinate planning, prepping and execution of set up/tear down for all tradeshows.
• Conceive, design and execute creative and compelling visual displays and merchandising concepts and continually improve the customer experience in the showroom.
• Lead, motivate and inspire showroom staff including contractors, sales and support roles- throughout the year and during tradeshow events.
• Work with Product Development, Marketing and Operations teams to execute on showroom logistics and setup as well as manage staff while traveling.
• Identify product presentation and fixturing opportunities to enhance the showroom appearance, maximize space allocation and drive sales.
• Develop and source unique displays, materials and fixtures to accommodate current or new inventory.
• Analyze showroom set performance information to determine growth areas to improve product productivity through merchandising.
• Analyze product sales to feature best-selling products; analyze sales information to decide which SKUS to include/remove from our showroom display.
• Partner with Creative VP on space allocation, showroom layout, props to enhance space for all new projects.
• Communicate with the Marketing team regarding new product samples and brand updates.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• 5 years of showroom and visual merchandising experience.
• 5 years of management experience.
• Self-starter with exceptional project management skills.
• Inspiring leadership and management skills.
• excellent organizational skills, quality execution, and attention to detail.
• Flexibility and strong problem-solving skills required.
• Excellent communication skills with ability to articulate ideas and concepts clearly and accurately.
• 25% domestic travel required.
• Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
• Company paid life insurance
• Paid Holidays and vacation time
• Health and Wellness program
• Employee Purchase Program
• 401K match