Warehouse Supervisor - 3rd Shift
We are seeking a high-energy passionate leader to join our growing Distribution Center in Norcross, Georgia. The successful candidate will report to the DC Manager and will assist in the oversight and set up of our receiving, warehousing, distribution and customer pick up areas. The candidate should have experience setting performance goals, driving efficiencies and seeking ways to continuously improve processes that allow Accent Decor to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
We are looking for a motivated individual who has a desire to help establish a best in class operational culture for our new distribution center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establishing and maintaining the Accent Decor culture-delivering personalized, wow experience for every customer, every day.
• Supervise day to day warehouse operations (Receiving, QC, and picking, packing, shipping, customer pick up, etc.) and take full ownership of team leads and associates.
• Manage the planning, scheduling and associate assignments.
• Ensure adherence to OSHA, and facility compliance.
• Collaborate with Distribution Center Manager to schedule preventive maintenance activities.
• Complete reports to monitor production numbers, “down time”, attendance, overtime, and quality checks.
• Train, coach, and review performance of warehouse employees; work with HR on employee discipline issues, recruitment, etc.
• Communicate frequently with CS and Inventory teams regarding order details, shortages, damages, etc.
• Ensure efficient utilization of warehouse space; help establish warehouse layout and route truck loading patterns that minimize loading times and guarantee proper stock rotation.
• Comply with OSHA regulations as well as company established policies and procedures.
• Maintain and enforce standards of health, safety, hygiene and security.
• Keep record of warehouse supplies & place re-orders; pallets, boxes, stretch wrap, tape, packing material, markers, dust masks, gloves, labels etc.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
• College Degree highly preferred.
• Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Innovative and flexible.
• Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult situations.
• Well organized and detail oriented.
• Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingly assists others.
• Certified forklift operator; includes ability to operate pallet jack and other warehouse equipment.
• Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
• Company paid life insurance
• Paid Holidays and vacation time
• Health and Wellness program
• Employee Purchase Program
• 401K match